Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 5, 2016

Top 10 Trance Tracks of All Time for You to Enjoy

Trance is my best favorite type of electronic music because it is the most uplifting of mine. Trance is also able to break down tracks into deep emotional meditations that can take you away into another world you want to travel. Trance music is a great one for working, working out and for relaxation. Whenever you want to change atmosphere and mood, just try hearing one song on the internet, and then download it from YouTube to MP3 Converter. Refresh yourself with that song every time you want. These are my favorite trance tracks that I have heard throughout my life. Enjoy it!

This list was originally going to be ten tracks, but that just wasn't enough, so I decided to extend it out to the top ten.
I think most of us have heard this song, and you should know that it is awesome.
2. Rank 1 - Airwave
This is such a great easy listening trance jam. As always Rank 1 has amazing string synths that bring you in emotionally.
This one is a classic. I really love the melody in the middle of the song where it breaks down. It's amazing.
This track is awesome for the hardcore part at 4:41. The first time I heard it, I didn't even know what was going on to me. It's one of a unique mix of instruments to me, and everything fits together perfectly. It becomes my best favorite song ever since that time.
This is an underrated track that has one of the coolest parts ever in a song. The only problem with this track is that it is on the short side, and all the longer remixes don't have this same sound.
This song has a beautiful melody with a great atmospheric vibe. Alex Morph always has some of the most emotional melodies.
I first heard this track on the friend’s radio. This song just builds and moves you.
This guy just knows what he's doing. The solid releases all around.
This is standard Tiesto: unique sounds, great beat, great melody, and great atmosphere. This is just a solid track all around.

What an awesome melody this song has. Orjan Nilsen is certainly no stranger to writing uplifting trance, and this is no exception. This one always brings me up :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét